Below are comments sent to my big sister’s blog post entitled, ‘Bersih 3.0… A peaceful demonstration?
- ‘Tell us why a police car ran into the crowd …a boy has been warded because of this….how dare you twist the story…how much did they pay you?’
- ‘were you there AA … why are you lying about things you did not see….everything was peaceful until police started gassing people…peaceful marchers….you are typical BN …just put your side of pictures on the media…LIARS..I was there. The police were the thugs.’
Aren’t the comments rude?
My big sister is 14 years old, she doesn’t work for BN and she is not a BN member, so why should BN paid her?
Bersih is fighting for a clean and free election, something like freedom of speech.
So if my big sister thinks that some of the Bersih 3.0′s demonstrator were rude, they should respect her opinion.
It is alright not to agree but do it nicely like the comment I received from ‘formalaysia’:
‘Dear Ahmad, I know you that from your post you have been reading the newspapers, but just to let you know, they are all biased. If you want to know the real truth, please read online newspapers like The Malaysian Insider and Malaysiakini which give an unbiased view on what happened. Crowd only became angry after excessive tear-gas and water cannon, and protestors overturned the police car because they THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS PINNED UNDERNEATH. So, don’t be fooled by some of the adults.😄’
If they said that police was brutal, why should they too act violently?
As the proverb says, two wrongs don’t make a right.
Videos clearly showed that the violent attacks by the demonstrators caused the accident, so they should accepted the fact and not blamed others; truth has no answer.
And there is no fool like an old fool, the adults should behaved like how adults should and not doing bad things, follow their anger, shouting bad words and act violently.
Please click the links below for photos and videos of Bersih 3.0 rude and violent scenes:
- Bersih 3.0:In Videos-Police Brutality?/Video-Keganasan Polis?
- Videos-Bersih 3.0 Riot Instigated By Anwar and Azmin?( Video-Anwar dan Azmin Signal Rempuh Dataran Merdeka?)
- Photos And Videos of Bersih 3.0 Riot (Gambar dan Video Rusuhan Bersih 3.0)
- Bersih 3.0 – As Peaceful As Promised?
Another proverb says, if you are patient in one moment of anger, you will avoid 100 days of sorrow.
I don’t agree with the end justifies the means because crime doesn’t pay so it’s no use to do bad things for any reason.
As you sow, so shall you reap, everybody who broke the rules during Bersih 3.0 should accept that they should be punished.
Bersih organisers should look before they leap, they should think of what would happen before starting a huge street demonstration.
And they must be responsible for the safety of their demonstrators and the violent actions by their demonstrators.
Wisdom is better than strength, the pen is mightier than the sword.
And all that glitters is not gold, a total freedom is not that good, at least for me
The writer, Ahmad Ali, now 9, says: I love to write and I started to write stories when I was 3 years old. I am very happy to start my own blog (at 5 years old). I want to be a politician when I grow up. I like Microsoft PowerPoint, Lego blocks, reading, writing stories, traveling and I love my mama very, very, very much.